Thursday, 8 June 2017

SUICIDE SQUAD 2 (2019): Joel Kinnaman Gives Update On Supervillain Sequel


Joel Kinnaman

Joel Kinnaman Says Suicide Squad 2 May Start Shooting Next Year

House of Cards star Joel Kinnaman offers an update about Warner Bros.‘ plans for the planned DC sequel Suicide Squad 2.
Kinnaman, of course, appeared in the original film as Rick Flagg, so it is understandable that he would be close enough to the follow-up to know where production on it stands. Speaking about the sequel in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor states that a script is in the process of being written and that the movie may begin shooting sometime in 2018. Additionally, he says that he thinks he will “definitely” return for the film.
The follow-up, which will be directed by Adam Cozad, is likely to see much of the cast from the first movie reprise their roles, although none have confirmed their involvement as of yet.
Per Superherohype, the source of this story:
Although reports earlier this year suggested names like Ruben Fleischer, Mel Gibson, Jonathan Levine or Daniel Espinosa could potentially take the director’s chair, Kinnaman confirms that the next Suicide Squad movie is currently without a helmer.
“Ultimately, I’d love for David Ayer to direct it,” Kinnaman continues, “but if he doesn’t want to direct it, then [it should be] someone who is great with character and that’s able to ground the story and maybe put these characters in a more normal situation. 
Leave your thoughts on House of Cards actor Joel Kinnaman revealing that Warner Bros. may start shooting its upcoming sequel to Suicide Squad as soon as next year in the comments section below. Readers seeking more movie news can visit our Movie News Page, our Movie News Twitter Page, our Movie News Facebook Page, and our Movie News Google+ Page. Want up-to-the-minute notifications? FilmBook staff members publish articles by EmailTwitterTumblrGoogle+, and Facebook.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: